Did you know when you buy Commercial “Soap” from the store it really isn’t Soap. You see soap is made up of many things but pure soap, handcrafted soap, handmade soap has no preservatives, no chemical compounds, not one single synthetic ingredient. You will not get detergents, but you will however get amazing natural ingredients. If you look closely at commercial soaps you will see that none of them state that it is in fact soap.
OUR NATURAL SKINCARE PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN NO SULFATES, NO HARSH DETERGENTS, NO DYES, NO PETROLEUM, NO PHTHALATES, NO PARABENS AND NO ANIMAL FATS , JUST PLANT BASED, VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY, HANDCRAFTED, ARTISAN BATH AND BODY PRODUCTS.
What you will get from us when you order our Soap, is completely different than what you will get when your buy commercial soap from the store. Handcrafted, Handmade soap is just that. Some of our soaps are made with Fragrance oils to keep our cost down, so that we can pass those savings along to you. Essential oils, natural butters, and other natural oils can be added in to change the benefits of the soap as well as the natural scent. There is nothing else in there. No preservatives, no chemical compounds, nothing! Just pure, natural ingredients from Mother Earth. What you will get on the label is ingredients you can read.
On a popular bar of soap the following are the ingredients:
- Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate = Detergent.. Depending on where you look, this detergent may be listed as a mild skin irritant.
- Stearic Acid = Used as a hardener in soap. Stearic acid is one of many fatty acids that occur naturally in various plants and animal derivatives. It’s found in such products as animal tallow, cocoa butter and vegetable fats.
- Sodium Tallowate = Cleansing Agent. Sodium tallowate is a salt of Tallow. It is a substance extracted from the fatty deposits of animals
- Sodium Palmitate = Used for cleansing and creating lather.. Sodium Palmitate is a salt of Palmitic Acid
- Lauric Acid = Surfactant and cleansing agent. Lauric Acid occurs naturally in some vegetable oils like palm oil. It may irritate very sensitive skin.
- Sodium Isethionate = Detergent surfactant. It’s pretty mild and produces a lot of dense lather.
- Water = A solvent is always needed to dissolve the oxidizer. It can be water, milk, or any other liquid containing water.
- Sodium Stearate = This ingredient is about 98% Stearic Acid, and carries the same risks.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine = Surfactant. This ingredient cleanses your skin. It may also be an allergen.
- Sodium Cocoate = Saponified Coconut Oil. This ingredient cleanses your skin.
- Sodium Palm Kernelate= Saponified Palm Kernel Oil. This ingredient cleanses your skin
- Sodium Chloride= Thickening agent. Same as ordinary table salt.
- Tetrasodium EDTA = Preservative and chelating agent.
- Tetrasodium Etidronate = Preservative and chelating agent
- Maltol = Flavoring agent.
- Titanium Dioxide = Whitening agent